From the 1st of July 2021 - that is, the moment the amendment to the Commercial Companies Code came into force - it is possible to establish a new type of capital company. This is the simple joint-stock company, the aim of which is to minimise formalities and make it easier for new entrepreneurs to start a business. The most important features distinguishing this type of company from those already known and existing are:
● no share capital - instead there is a stock capital of at least PLN 1. Its value is flexible and is not written into the articles of association, so changes to it do not require the creation of new agreements or modification of existing ones,
● easier capital distribution to shareholders,
● the possibility of acquiring shares for work or services performed for the benefit of the company,
● simplified share trading - no need to visit a notary and can be done remotely (via instant messaging or email).
1. Contact us and present your company idea.
2. We will verify your ability to set up a simple joint-stock company - we will check whether you meet the specified requirements and advise you on whether this form of business is suitable for you.
3. If you decide to set up a simple joint-stock company, we will help you complete all the formalities.
4. At your request, we will monitor the development of the company and, if necessary, make modifications to the way it operates.