• complete legal and tax advice,
• analysis of your individual situation and the documentation you provided,
• explanation of the possible courses of action with their consequences and support in choosing the most favourable solution.
• you are planning to set up a new company,
• you are the owner of a company and you’re considering restructuring it,
• you run a sole trader business and want to convert it into a company,
• you need advice both before setting up the company and during the registration process,
• you want to buy an already existing company.
Are you planning to set up a company? Or do you have a company and want to transform it into an entity with a more favourable form of taxation? Our law firm will review the available options and advise you on which solutions to choose in order to make the most profit. As part of our service, you will also receive the creation of various contracts and modifications to existing contracts, so that your interests are protected.
We offer online set-up of companies - this way you can register a general partnership, a limited partnership or a new type of company in Poland, which is a joint-stock company. We also provide our services at any notary public in Poland. We cooperate with a reliable notary office, which we can also recommend to you.
Our service also includes the procedure of company transformation. Are you self employed and you want to convert to a limited liability company? We will prepare a transformation plan for you along with new articles of association, we will assist you in the creation of financial statements and verify your documents with the help of a certified auditor.
Before buying a company, it is advisable to carry out a legal audit of the company - only then you can be sure that your investment will not cause you problems. At your request, we will conduct a thorough verification of the company you intend to buy.
1. You approach us with the idea of setting up a company and we present you with possible courses of action.
2. If you decide to set up a company - we do it with you online or by accompanying you to the notary office.
3. Your company is ready for business.