We offer our clients a bilingual service - in Polish and English. Does your company operate in various countries? Do you have people from abroad among your contractors with whom you communicate in English? In such situations, understanding and agreeing on the terms and conditions of cooperation can prove problematic, and a reliably drafted agreement both in English, and in Polish, is particularly important. Our law firm specialises in providing services to English-speaking clients. We draft documents and communicate freely in English.
We provide complete support at every stage of your business - we provide legal advice in English, help you set up your business in Poland, and translate all the required documents for you so that the whole process can run smoothly and without complications.
Are you Polish, but legal issues and formalities in English are confusing for you? Are you planning to start cooperation with a foreign company and need consultation? At your request, we will review the contract in English, translate it and assess the clauses contained in it, taking into account the risks you are taking and the possible consequences of not fulfilling the contract. Not only will we draft documents for you but also offer you comprehensive legal advice in both languages.
• you run a company which operates on an international scale,
• you communicate in English with some of your contractors,
• you employ foreign workers,
• you’re not from Poland, but you intend to establish yourself on our market,
• you’re planning to do business with a foreign company and need to sign a contract drawn up in English.
We have been working with English-speaking clients for many years - drafting contracts in two languages, conducting face-to-face and phone conversations in English. Among the companies we offer services to are clients from Scandinavia, the Czech Republic, Great Britain, France, South Korea, Germany, the United States and Italy. Any company doing international business and opening their branch in Poland can contact us and will receive comprehensive assistance without worrying about a potential language barrier.
What kind of contracts do we translate? We translate legal documents and any other type of contract you’re planning to sign.
1.When applying to us, submit the documents you wish to translate or draft from scratch in English.
2. After a first discussion, we will determine the scope of service your individual situation requires - whether you only need support with the translation/drafting of legal documents, or whether you require assistance with communication with contractors, notarial services, or the help of a sworn translator.
3. We will provide comprehensive support, delivering legal services in English.