When deciding to start a business in Poland, you will encounter a number of difficulties and formal requirements, and you will also be confronted with unfamiliar regulations. Depending on whether you are a citizen of the European Union or not, you will be bound by different rules for doing business in our country. Our law firm will help you get to know the peculiarities of Polish law and point out the best ways for your company to profit from its business activity in Poland. We can act as your legal representative, minimising the need to take part in formalities, and support you in the subsequent stages of setting up and running your business.
Do you want to set up a company in Poland? Or are you planning to transform an already existing company so that it can legally operate in our country? We can help in either case - we will provide legal and tax advice, examine VAT matters in detail, draft documents in English, or provide the necessary translations. We work with a trusted notary and have experience in providing such services. We have had the opportunity to offer services to clients from all corners of the world: Malaysia, South Korea, Hong Kong, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Czech Republic and Denmark.
1. You apply to us as a citizen of a foreign country – an EU or non-EU member or as a representative of a foreign company.
2. We take a look at all the legal documentation relating to your business – regardless of whether it is an already existing business or one that is only just at the concept stage.
3. We present you with possible solutions for transforming your business or setting up a new company in accordance with Polish legislation.
4. We provide legal and tax advice - we suggest the most favourable tax arrangements along with the associated potential risks and the amount of tax you will be required to pay.
5. We assist in obtaining residence and work permits.
6. We act as your representative and prepare all the formalities necessary to start the procedure of setting up a company in Poland - you do not have to participate in them and we also provide the service remotely.
We offer online set-up of businesses for those who wish to start up quickly in Poland. This includes limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships. We operate using an online system run by the Ministry of Justice, so you can have an entity ready for business in as little as 24 hours. How is this possible? With the S24 system, everything runs smoothly and without complications, and we provide a comprehensive service and advice on all the necessary formalities. We are well experienced in opening companies online.
This is a service also aimed at Ukrainian entrepreneurs who want to set up and grow their businesses in Poland – we help you obtain a PESEL number (our national identity number), quickly set up your company online and take care of legal issues at every stage of you running your company. We are well acquainted with the current legal requirements and stay up-to-date, keeping track of changing standards and the latest laws.
If you want to set up a company using the S24 system, you need:
Our service consists of support at every stage of setting up a company online – we will guide you through the online company formation process. All you need to do is provide us with basic data, such as the name of the company, details of all the partners forming the company, and a brief description of the business. We will prepare contracts, which – thanks to a trusted signature – you will sign remotely. We can complete the whole process within the period of two days – in this time you will have a ready-to-operate, fully registered company and you can legally start doing business in Poland.
In addition, our law firm deals with ammending company agreements – so that they are fully optimised to the individual needs and requirements of the industry in which you intend to operate. We also provide complete legal services and tax advice. We are fluent in English and have experience of working with foreign clients.