Debt collection begins with pre-court proceedings, such as a payment request or participation in settlement negotiations. At the court stage, we provide creditors with a comprehensive service - from the filing of a payment request, through participation in the entire court process to its final legal conclusion. We represent clients in enforcement proceedings in front of a bailiff. We cooperate with bailiff offices throughout Poland, whose experience allows us to take complete control of your case.
You can also benefit from our support if you are the party in debt and want to resolve your situation as favourably as possible. We assist debtors in examining the legitimacy of the claim against them, draw up objections or charges against payment orders, appeals, complaints against the actions of the bailiff and we represent our clients in court. When dealing with an insolvent business partner, you have the tools at your disposal to effectively enforce the recovery of the money owed to you.
Along with debt collection, we offer a range of additional services such as:
• fraudulent conveyance – applicable when your contractor, at the time of entering into the agreement, was aware of the impossibility of keeping to the terms and conditions of the contract. In such a case, his/her action is deemed to be a misrepresentation for the purpose of obtaining a financial benefit,
• representation in insolvency proceedings - if your company has financial problems and you notice signs of upcoming insolvency, we help to conduct the liquidation of the company in such a way that it is satisfactory for both the indebted party and the creditor,
• audit of land registers.
When carrying out debt collection operations, we act in such a way that their cost is charged to the debtor.
For our long-term clients who want to avoid problems related to late payments from their contractors, we provide a service called a Debt Collection Stamp. This is a tool available to some debt collection companies and law firms - it is a stamp with information for contractors and clients about payment monitoring. It says that if the debt is not paid on time, a law firm will get involved. The Debt Collection Stamp has proven to be an effective warning and preventive tool - it helps prevent debts as contractors become aware of the consequences they will face in the event of insolvency.
Comprehensive support in the field of debt recovery requires experience and knowledge of the law, as well as access to tools that facilitate effective enforcement. We provide our clients with complete legal services, advice and assistance in the collection of claims. The value of debts successfully collected by us exceeds several million PLN.
1. Analysis of the client's situation - legitimacy of claims, familiarisation with the client's arguments.
2. Payment request - this is the first step starting the process of debt repayment.
3. Pre-court proceedings, including settlement negotiations and attempts to agree on convenient payment terms.
4. Litigation – taking the case to court if the debtor refuses to cooperate.
5. Comprehensive service of the client, including representation at the hearing, preparation for testimony and gathering together the required documentation.