Thanks to our knowledge of the peculiarities of the various forms of business you can run in Poland, we can support our clients in matters relating to company law - from the establishment to the termination of their business activity. We draft company contracts and shareholders agreements that safeguard the interests of all shareholders. We support entrepreneurs in the transformation of their companies and the establishment of special purpose entities. We provide complete assistance in proceedings before the court and in proceedings to exclude a shareholder or to challenge shareholder resolutions. We have experience in cooperation with entities such as the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP), the National Centre for Research and Development (NCBIR) and companies created from special purpose funds.
Our clients can count on a comprehensive service in the process of establishing a company, regardless of its type. At the first stage of cooperation, we carry out a thorough assessment of your situation and the profile of the company you want to run - on this basis, we advise the most beneficial type of company. We have experience in setting up and providing services to many types of companies, therefore we know what risks, financial burdens and tax settlement methods are associated with each individual forms of business activity.
We also support company representatives in disputes as well as problematic and unusual situations. Our knowledge of the specifics of the functioning of each individual type of company allows us to provide our clients with legal advice and assist in resolving possible conflict, including making claims against unreliable shareholders.
We offer comprehensive company closure services, right up to striking off the company from the National Court Register. We help you go through the formalities related to the closure of your business, we carry out the subsequent stages of liquidation and monitor their completion, and we remain at your disposal until your company is removed from the National Court Register. Company Law in Wrocław is a service which will ensure you close your company safely, legally and in the best financial way.
1. When you and your partner apply to us, you present us with the scope of the business you want to run.
2. We advise you on the type of company worth setting up in your situation, taking into account legal and tax matters.
3. We assist with the establishment of the company - either online or at a notary office, as well as with its registration in the National Court Register.
4. We assist with the signing of the articles of association.
5. We provide a comprehensive legal service for your company – it’s up to you whether it’s an ongoing or an ad hoc service.
6. We assist in the process of company closure and liquidation.